ARNPRIOR FAIR COVID-19 EDITION
The Arnprior Agricultural Society invites everyone to decorate their farm gate, laneway entrance, front lawn or business front/ window, make a poster, a video, or any other kind of medium promoting the Covid-19 Edition of the Arnprior Fair. This year’s “Fair” will include a virtual Miniature Horse Show, a virtual 4-H Miniature Horse Show, a virtual 4-H Sheep Show, and an open Sheep Show.
Get a chance to win fabulous prizes by purchasing an Arnprior Fair magnet either online or at one of the outlets – Home Hardware, B&B Buyback, MJ Butcher Co., or Peter’s Computer Solutions.
Pre-School age: 1st Prize – $50 DQ Gift Card
Grade School age: 1st Prize – $50 iTunes Card
High School age: 1st Prize – $50 iTunes Card
Adult: 1st Prize – $50 Grocery Gift Card
Honourable Mention EACH category: $20 DQ Gift Card
President’s Choice: Family Weekend Pass Package to the 2021 Arnprior Fair – Maximum Value $300*
1) Static displays must remain intact from Monday Aug. 3 to Monday August 10.
2) No entry fee is required
3) All entries must incorporate “Arnprior Fair” in the submission.
4) All entries (category, name, address and phone number) must be received by Wednesday Aug. 5, 2020 by 5p.m. by the Arnprior Agricultural Society. You can take a picture of your entry and post to the Arnprior Fair Facebook page, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need someone to take the picture and post for you, one of our Board members would be happy to come by and make sure your entry is submitted. Please indicate this to me in by email.
5) Prizes will be awarded at the Judge’s discretion.
6) Submissions may be used for promotion on our Social Media Page. Addresses will not be posted.
1) Overall Appearance
4) Use of original or unique ideas